This week has been a mix of highs and lows and I’m ready for the weekend to start. Even when the going gets a little rough, I’m much more motivated to keep going if I can keep myself on track and inspired by new things. There were a ton of articles on cool new things and helpful advice that I thought I’d share in case any of you needed a little inspiration:
– you need these awesome office supplies
– strength and perseverance in the face of discrimination
– in case you want to become a software engineer in 10 weeks
– I went to a book club hosted by Levo League this week and it was awesome. Check out the organization here and get inspired.
– if you haven’t already, check out this awesome, product centric site
– this hit home: 7 ways to improve your finances
Have a lovely weekend!