The word “Friday” elicits a slew of emotions in this household: relief, elation, excitement, the list could go on. So even when we’re basking in the last of our staycation bliss, Fridays still get us pumped. What are you guys up to for the first weekend of the year? We’re getting the house organized and gearing up for a new year of work awesomeness.
These are my favorite reads from this week:
– what you need to say at an interview for a start up
– how to better manage your mornings
– ecodiva’s instagram account is making me want to buy everything on it
– coding class for prisoners – YES
– 112 lightened up meals thanks to food genius, Jessica
– have one focus per month – an excellent idea I got inspired by reading Amber’s blog!
– make your own job, start freelancing
– stop worrying and start dancing with yourself like this little kid
Have a great weekend!!