Friday’s rolled around once again, faster than a sports car on the Autobahn in Germany and boy am I ready! I’m sorry posts have been few and far between this week, work has given me a run for my money and it ain’t slowin’ down anytime soon, but, I’ve taken the day off to hang with one of my closest and most favorite friends on earth, Lauren! The weekend is filled with lots of wedding talk, an actual wedding, and tasty treats (which means extra crunches next week!). Here’s a few links of what I’ve been doing with my nearly nonexistent free time:
– Shoptiques is a great site for those of you interested in buying local, you can search via map, neighborhood, and city. Its definitely worth taking a peek.
– Fashion Change is a fashion site dedicated to bringing you eco friendly, sustainable alternatives to your favorite brands. I only recently discovered this site, but if it does what it says, this could take a huge leap in efficiency for people like me interested in investing in “better for the earth” products.
– Just recently subscribed to the Ellen DeGeneres YouTube channel and LOVE it. Seriously, this lady is hilarious just by being herself, and I get all jumpy when I see my weekly youtube digest email with fresh content from Ellen.
– Thinking of wearing this dress to a summer wedding tomorrow, I just love these colors! I’ve also been a little obsessed with long dresses lately, anyone else?
– This song is getting me going today!
Have a glorious, sun filled weekend!!