Oh hey there! It’s Friday here and boy am I ready to unwind. This week has been out of control with an “in control” mindset… so basically the definition of wedding planning. Any who, we’ve survived and I’ve done the following to control damage: signed up for another half marathon, sent three times as many emails at work, snuggled with Sophie, had a dessert binge (post final wedding dress fitting).
And now, its time to relax! What are you all up to this weekend? We’ll be finishing up wedding stuff and hopefully enjoying some down time and time with the horse. For the downtime:
– discovered this little clothing gem while in a business meeting
– the top 10 most eccentric homes
– if you’re in Detroit, pop-up yoga!
– an awesome hooky-playing event by Thrillist
– now that I’m fully obsessed with races, this might be a good idea for my bibs
– tomato, sausage, and spinach risotto
– found these mini lights through my friend, Liz’s, pin. dying for them.
Happy first day of summer!